Do you love decorating living spaces? Are you interested in color scheming and designing? Interior designing is the art of designing spaces and utilizing the space fully with a touch of style. Bachelor in Interior Design is the study of designing spaces, learning about color schemes, architecture, and decoration.
Interior Designing enables students to transform and beautify living and work spaces according to the latest trend. Interior Designing is a growing field as everyone is more interested in making their spaces attractive with evolving lifestyles and fast-paced urbanization. Studying Bachelors in Interior Design from the best interior designing college in Jaipur assists in advancing the designing career of students. Poddar International College, Jaipur has design studios and also conducts webinars and events regularly for the benefit of designing students. Anyone with a 10+2 certification from a recognized board with 50% aggregate can apply for a Bachelor's in Interior Design.
To be a successful interior designer, an individual must have a certain set of skills to advance in their career. Skills like the ability to work in a team, color sense, analytical mind, drawing aptitude, visual sensitivity, knowledge of fabrics, textures, and trends are some of the most important skills required in a good interior designer.
Poddar College, Jaipur is one of the best colleges that helps you explore career possibilities for a Bachelor in Interior Design graduate. If you have the potential and have a passion for interior designing you will never go short on opportunities.
Below we have mentioned some of the career opportunities after completion of bachelor's in Interior Design.
1. Interior Designer: They transform and decorate living and workspaces, according to the client's taste and demands. They also should have a good idea about the architecture and building codes.
2. Exhibition Designer: They are responsible for designing spaces for museums, art shows, exhibitions, galleries, and local businesses.
3. Visual Merchandiser: They are responsible for creating attractive visual displays for retail stores and business outlets.
4. Landscape Designer: They design and plan exterior living spaces like parks, playgrounds, college campuses, and other public locations.
5. Researcher: During the project planning, researchers collect and identify research methods and project goals.
6. Teacher: They teach designing lessons to students.